Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spiced Peaches XX - Review

Let me start with a round of applause for Janet our Editor-in-Chief extraordinaire! I don’t know how you do this. I stand (sit) in awe.

STORIES

Do Not Look at Me with My T'hy'la's Eyes
By Shoshana

Tissue alert, beautiful, intelligent.

Show and Tell
By Shoshana

I do like this. I have a soft spot for Grandpas Spock and McCoy stories and you told a dozy.
Emotional Logic
By Jessica

Delightful and strangely logical

Etta James Perfect
By Quirk of the Trade

Very visceral, I could see, hear and smell the club.
I loved McCoy – heck, I loved them all.

Marked Men
By Ster Julie

Aww, just adorable.

My Ageless Love
By Ster Julie

A prose poem, lyrical and lingering. We should all be so lucky.

Parents and Vulcans
By Tempest

Yipes! I’m glad someone thought of how unsettling those comparisons could be.

Your Spock and McCoy fit so well together, even when they are feeling their way in the relationship.

Restrictions
By Qzeebrella

Packed with flavor, easy to savor.
Snowfire
By Qzeebrella

Fascinating, snow is foreign, alien and full of wonder.

Synchronization
By Yami no Kaiba

Warning: Forced imprisonment, biological death

I kind of read this one between my fingers. (Don’t ask me how), but I’m glad I read it. Well done.


ART

Love is a Battlefield
By Melinda

Compelling images


Doctor Bones - By Greywolf the Wanderer

Thoughtful Kitty Spock - By Greywolf the Wanderer

Tranquil Kitty Spock - By Greywolf the Wanderer

Delightful, wide-eyed, but not so innocent.


I Am Here - By Qzeebrella

Brrr, it is cold in here or is it just that poem? Well done.

Clash - By Tarantel

Ouch! Strong imagery.

The Kiss - By Tarantel

Unique and passionate.

Peeking - By Tarantel

I spy with my little eye – something wonderful!

No comments: