Monday, January 11, 2010

Lessons [PG-13] Sp/Mc

Commander Leonard H. McCoy was a little nervous. After all, this was a milestone in Spock’s and his relationship. It was their first weekend away together since they reunited on the Enterprise. Ostensibly, they were attending a life science conference on Dnalyal IV, but Bones had managed to book them a suite together at the exclusive and secluded Vegas del Mar island resort.

Commander Spock, being Spock, had not come right out and said that he was pleased with the arrangements, but he had set about to schedule his day to maximize the time that he could spend alone with his lover.

He watched now as Leonard dithered putting away his clothing and toiletries. Finally, McCoy dropped a dress shirt back into his bag and turned to him. “Say, Spock, how much closet space you gonna need?” He actually blushed. “And while I’m at it, do want the top drawer of the dresser or the bottom?”

“I beg your pardon, Doctor. Did you just enquire about my sartorial storage space?” Spock goaded.

“No, you long-eared jack rabbit, I wanted to know if you intended to hang upside down in the closet like a bat or sleep in the drawer like a vampire!”

Spock cocked an eyebrow. His eyes alight. “Perhaps I shall burrow under the covers, like a ‘long-eared jack rabbit’.” He indicated the accumulated bags on the floor. “As you have brought twice the luggage I have, I must assume that you are still a clothes horse.”

Len’s face darkened; “Dammit Spock! Don’t be such a jackass!” He took a deep breath. “I’m just trying to be considerate. Ya know: share and share alike! That’s one thing Joy…‘She Who Will Not Be Named’ managed to teach me: that a little thoughtfulness goes a long way. ”

“Indeed, my mother said much the same thing.” The Vulcan caressed his t’hy’la’s cheek. “As did your mother, I assume.”

McCoy grinned sheepishly. “Yeah, Mom did, but *She* made her point by throwing crockery, just because I used our only living room shelf to display my collection of rare medical specimens.” He laughed ruefully and shook his head.

“Breaking dishes is illogical, my mother would have handled that much more diplomatically.”

“Yeah, like how?”

“Either by putting a curtain over the offending objects or claiming that the le-matya skull would ‘scar’ the baby.”

McCoy laughed. “God, how *She* hated that thing; she said it kept staring at her.”

“Undoubtedly, it was sizing *Her* up as a potential mate. As our Captain says ‘it takes one to know one.”

“You could be right.” McCoy put his hand on Spock’s shoulder. “Say, K’ka, how did you know I kept the skull you gave me?” He stared deep into his lover’s eyes.

“Because you said you would. And although you can be exasperating and infuriating, you are a man of your word, Lenka.” He returned his gaze and stroked the hand on his shoulder.

Len used his other hand to trace Spock’s neck. “That reminds me; whatever happened to that puka shell necklace I gave you on our last vacation together in Hawaii. You promised to keep it forever.”

“I had every intention of doing so; however, it did not survive the Klingon barrage that destroyed my footlocker along with my cabin and most of deck five.”

McCoy was reminded once again that Spock had spent his entire Star Fleet career aboard the Enterprise. Always in harm’s way, no peaceful planet-side posting or safe science station for this Science Officer. He began to speak, his words tripping over the size-12 boot wedged in his mouth. “Aw, Shug….”

Spock cut him off by taking hold of his upper arms and lifting him up onto his toes. Then the Vulcan laid an almighty kiss on the surprised human. After 2.4 seconds, the human returned the kiss. It grew intense and heated. Spock released Len’s arms and clasped the human’s face with his long fingered hands. They kissed as if feeding from each other, gaining sustenance from the power of their longing and desire. Finally, they came up for air and Spock returned Leonard to the floor, his head spinning.

“Hot damn, where did you learn to kiss like that?!” Bones exclaimed with a broad grin as he rubbed his bruised triceps.

Spock fairly glowed with self-satisfaction; “From close observation of Captain Kirk. Whenever his paramour begins to talk too much, the Captain quiets her by bodily bringing her to his level and then applying his lips to hers. If she does not object at that point, he then proceeds to …”

“I get the picture. I never thought I be on the receiving end though. Let me see if I got this straight.” Now, Len took his darling by the arms and pulled him in for a kiss. Spock did not struggle, so he moved on to Phase Two. His fingers brushed Spock’s psi points and a blaze of passion flared between them.

Still kissing, still connected, they crashed onto the nearest bed. Probing tongues found open mouths. Eager hands roamed over lean bodies. Somehow, boots hit the floor, except the one size 12 that hit the wall and dislodged a painting. No one noticed.

Spock twined his legs with Leonard’s bringing their groins together in splendid heat. He rolled so that he had his blue-eyed beloved pinned underneath him. He rose up on his arms and looking down saying, “You may have the top drawer and two-thirds of the closet; however I shall need most of the area around the wash basin for my personal grooming and hygiene paraphernalia.”

FIN

No comments: